The Park

John Hay School

John Hay School

The school suffered a devistating fire in 1939

The school suffered a devistating fire in 1939

Constructed in 1906, the John Hay School stood on the site until it burned down in 1939. Originally called the John Hay Playground, it was renamed Gold Star Park after Gold Star families that suffered the loss of a family member during World War II.

Comments are closed.



Proudly using Dynamic Headers by Nicasio WordPress Design
Built by Speed and Function